i wanted to do a giveaway to celebrate the creation of this blog and returning to my path/what’s important in my life. please read the details below for more information on what’s included and how to enter :)
☽ giveaway details ☾
- 3 winners will be chosen using a random number generator, each will receive one of the following:
- a polished stone necklace (either bloodstone or fluorite or moss agate)
- a pocket protection blend (my personal herbal blend for protection and cleansing in a travel size vial)
- a polished moss agate
- the first place winner will get first pick of necklaces and polished moss agate stones, the second place winner gets to pick second, and the third place winner gets the remaining necklace and moss agate (all winners get the same herbal blend)
- i will pay all shipping costs & ship internationally, so anyone can enter
☽ rules ☾
- simply reblog this post to enter (likes do not count, but feel free to like for future reference, etc)
- you do not have to be following me to qualify, only follow if you like my blog :)
- please do not reblog more than a few times a day or spam your followers with this giveaway
- do not delete this text when reblogging
- you must have an open ask box and be willing to give me your shipping address (and respond to my notification within 24-48 hours or a new winner will be chosen)
- you must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway (according to tumblr’s guidelines)
this giveaway ends on august 31st, 2014 at 11:59 pm MST and the winners will be announced the following day
- (A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)
- Angry Customer: “Damn f**s.”
- Gay Man: “Excuse me?”
- Angry Customer: “You heard me, you little s***. Let’s not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you’re going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I’ve got freedom of speech.”
- Gay Man: *quietly* “Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?”
- Angry Customer: “Human? Listen up, what you’re doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human.”
- (The manager shows up. He’s a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)
- Angry Customer: *to the owner* “Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?”
- (Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)
- Owner: “I’m sorry ma’am, but we have a strict ‘no pets’ policy in my restaurant.”
- Wife: “Uh, I, uh, what? I don’t have a—”
- Owner: “Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who’s a human and who’s not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it’s your pet.”
- (The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I’ve seen. Apparently it’s a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)
Just in case you thought this was anywhere near over:
St. Louis, MO
Since the police report was bullshit, this is footage of what actually happened in the Kajieme Powell shooting YESTERDAY (8/19). Yes, they got another one of our boys. They handcuffed him AFTER shooting him NINE TIMES for stealing donuts and soda. Apparently, “he had a knife”, but they could have easily defended themselves with a taser.
This happened about three miles from where Mike Brown was killed.
White cops are killing all of these brown bodies without hesitation over petty crimes, but this isn’t a race issue? k
AS A WARNING TO ANYONE WHO HASN’T SEEN IT: SOMEONE DIES IN THIS VIDEO. SOMEONE IS SHOT TO DEATH. KNOW BEFORE CLICKING PLAY.
This man was obviously upset. No one is denying he was being belligerent. I don’t care what you think, though, no one deserves to be shot over two drinks and a box of donuts or yelling at the police. NON-LETHAL FORCE COULD HAVE BEEN UTILIZED. There was so much time. So much distance. Negotiating could have been attempted, even. What do they do instead? They make a bullet filled body out of him, then handcuff him. Kill ‘em and cuff ‘em over shouting and shop lifting. Fucking. Police. Brutality.
His knife wasn’t out and his hands were at his side, but the cops are claiming he was within 3 or 4 feet with his knife raised to stab. If this gentleman had been WHITE, cops would have wrestled him down and those cuffs would have been slapped on LIVE wrists. White men with guns have been non-lethally subdued and arrested after lethally shooting multiple people. Let that sink in.